Hello, friend. I'm Nathan.
I'm a devoted Information Security professional within the NC area. I have a diverse background, a plethora of interesting stories documenting my ability to overcome extenuating circumstances, and a drive for continuing education. I actively practice and consult within the information security space. I have a strong interest in penetration testing, threat analysis, studying TTP's, personal privacy with a focus on consumer tactics and education for protecting one's identity and assets.
My skill set and interests are rather eclectic and diverse.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Security
- Life-long learner
- I enjoy using python 🐍, though I've grown to enjoy PowerShell
- I have a strong interest in physical security, incident response, and pentesting
- I have a decent, intermediate working knowldege of graphics design
- I help host a local security group in and around the Hickory NC area
- Myers-Briggs: INTJ
I'm a privacy enthusiast - thus my PII is extremely important to me. Because of such, and not unlike others in the security space, I have a handful of aliases.
You can call me Neisan Yamamoto, or Yama, or Nathan.
*Certificate details for validation are masked for privacy reasons. Anyone who needs to validate the certificate, please ask me directly for the appropriate details or for unmasked copies.
Looking for a little bit more detail about my current career path and interests? Please check out my Attack path